WHY I FEAR

 Why I fear is still not clear to me.Family O.K., Finances O.K., Relationships O.K., Social status O.K., any threats! simply NO! Then what is the problem?Why I am so fearful?It is my country, all around my people; people in government, media and bureaucracy, all are ours. Above all our country boosts of the largest democracy in the world. Then why I still fear? How stupid I am!      But NO my friends, neither I am stupid nor coward. We all are in the state of dire helplessness and this is the cause of fear. We all are fearful of one or the other thing."How "and "what if "have become a part of our life. We are not secured, no equality, no fraternity, our education system, our health care system, our judiciary system, our media, our social system are heading towards a major disaster. And we are just chatting and chatting on social media, in groups, on roads everywhere. Why such dis concern? Either we don’t understand the gravity of situation or we don’t think that we can do anything!Or simply we do not have a sense of belonging to this country!When I wrote a book "Poor We" and publish it on Amazon, just few months back;https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073YRW5LP I never thought that my views would change drastically.I never wanted to write, rather I really don't know how to express the feelings.But then I thought I don't have to give a paper of language.It is just pouring out my feelings, my emotions, my concerns and my fears!In any way and blogging is the best way to share.

To be continued...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year

Right to work

How to deal with our hostile neighbor